COMPLETION OF APPRENTICESHIP/GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have received a 75% or higher cumulative G.P.A.
- Must have completed at least 8,000 OJT Hours.
- Must have successfully completed the California Electrical Certification Exam. As an apprentice, it is your responsibility to submit a copy of your test result to the JATC immediately following the examination process.
- Regardless if apprentice has completed his/her 8,000 OJT Hours, successful completion of the California Electrical Certification Exam must be completed by June 30th of the last year of apprenticeship or the apprentice will be removed from the job and will not be permitted to work.
- If the California Electrical Certification Exam is not completed within 6 months of the last day of the final semester of the school year, this will result in termination from the apprenticeship program.